Students with a bachelor degree in chemistry, pharmacy, the biological sciences, material sciences, chemical engineering or related disciplines are encouraged to seek admission to the distance masters program. All information must be received before we can begin to consider your application.
Materials Required for Complete Application
1. Official transcripts from all universities/institutions in which the applicant has studied.
2. The online application to graduate school.
3. The application processing fee (amount varies).
4. A brief personal statement (about one page) that helps us understand why you are interested in the distance masters program.
5. An updated copy of your resume indicating relevant experiences, which should include your educational and research experiences (if applicable).
6. Three letters of recommendation from people whom you believe are the most qualified in commenting on your potential to succeed in graduate studies in our Department. A completed recommendation form must accompany each letter of reference. While there is no template regarding the format of letters of recommendation, please make sure they are on official letterhead.
All items should be uploaded to your online application form.