Distinguished Professor Borchardt's research interests include peptide transport, prodrugs of peptides, blood-brain barrier, intestinal mucosal barrier, cell culture systems, protein and peptide stability.
Our research projects ranging from traditional pharmaceutics to biotechnology.
Today we honor the crimson, blue and white and the Jayhawks who lost their lives while serving our nation. If you are in Lawrence today, take a moment to drive along Memorial Drive: http://bit.ly/1J6pmDs
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 26 prestigious Rhodes Scholars — more than all other Kansas colleges combined
- Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
- 46 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times