Distinguished Professor Borchardt's research interests include peptide transport, prodrugs of peptides, blood-brain barrier, intestinal mucosal barrier, cell culture systems, protein and peptide stability.
Our research projects ranging from traditional pharmaceutics to biotechnology.
Fragrant lilacs, eye-catching tulips, and song birds beckon — it’s time to pull out the shorts and sandals and explore KU, one of the most colorful college campuses in the nation. Sit in on a shade-tree lecture. Watch singers perform at Wescoe. Or just take a getaway break at Potter Lake.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 26 prestigious Rhodes Scholars — more than all other Kansas colleges combined
- Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
- 46 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times